Last Friday, the SLPs (speech-language pathologists) in my school district threw me a baby shower! While opening all the little presents, I think I once again hit a new realness that yes, I am pregnant and that in just a few short months, I'm going to have a little baby girl! Here are a few pictures of the gifts I received.
Look at those cute sunglasses!

Blankets, bibs, burb rags, shampoo, booties, and more!

A too cute ballerina outfit!

I know these are just pajamas, but I can't
get over how adorable they are!
Thanks everyone!
3 comments:
I love the ballerina outfit! There are so many cute things for girls- have fun with it all :)
you definitely got some cute outfits! i love those pink shoes. hope you are doing well! you will have to let me know when you are in town visiting your parents...we should get together! :)
Cute!!! I hope I have a girl someday.
Post a Comment