Sunday, April 11, 2010

Theta Pond

Before Oklahoma's unbearable yucky summer sets in, I wanted to enjoy some time outside. So, today after church, Brian and I decided to take a walk up to Theta Pond (a duck pond on OSU's campus). We also had some extra hot dog buns, so we took them with us to feed the ducks. We were only outside for 30 minutes or so, but it was a fun Sunday activity.





3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've loved the nice weather we've been having too, and do not envy you being pregnant during the summer, yuck. Yay for Brian being such a great husband, keep it up!

Oh and I think it should be illegal to get sick while pregnant, especially stomach aches.

Megan Lewis said...

It looks gorgous over there! Glad you had a nice time.

Rachel said...

Kyla, you're looking so cute! I hope pregnancy is treating you well.