Monday, April 12, 2010

Michael Buble'!!

Brian and I will have been married for a year on June 20! I know it's a few months away, but I was trying to think of what we could do to celebrate for our first anniversary.

Seeing as how I drive +2 hours to work and back, I listen to the radio a lot. One thing that's been on the radio lately is how Michael Buble' is coming to Tulsa in June. I've always loved Michael Buble' and almost kiddingly told Brian how I would love to go. Surprisingly, he agreed and said we should. So, tonight, I bought tickets!! Our seats aren't that great, but considering that 1) it'll be my first concert ever, 2) it's to celebrate being married for 1 year, 3) I'll be with my sweetheart, and 4) it's Michael Buble', I don't think I'll mind too much.

Just for kicks, here's a link to his new song, "Haven't Met You Yet." Even though I've already met my one and only, I can't help but love this song. I sing it to Brian all the time.

5 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a great way to spend your 1st anniversary!

whitney johnson said...

oh my gosh i'm SO JEALOUS! take lots of pics so you can show all of us what it was like! :)

Amy said...

I love to read about how you are doing, and now I am jealous you get to go see Michael Buble. Remember our days of set?

Aubrey said...

Oh - I want to see Michael Buble - I didn't even know he was coming to Oklahoma?! I must look it up. And I think that's a great anniversary present.

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I'm jealous! I love his new song.