Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shopping!

This past weekend, I convinced Brian that we should go shopping (which is not always an easy thing to do)! After looking since January, we finally found a new suit that Brian liked! He's been wearing one of the suits he wore on his mission and let's just say, it was time for a new one. I was also lucky enough to convince him to get some new shorts, polo shirts, and tennis shoes. (It took him awhile to understand that shoes with holes in it are not ok :)

Brian looking spiffy in his new suit

Even though the shopping weekend was dedicated to Brian, I was lucky enough to come away with a few items as well. While we were at the mall, we went to "Motherhood Maternity" where I got a new dress on sale. I also came away with some new cute sandals for the warmer weather. All in all, I have to say it was a very successful weekend!

Here I am at 26 1/2 weeks in my new dress

7 comments:

Bethany said...

You look adorable! Hope the pregnancy is going well.

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!
You are such a hot mama!

Jodi Gallagher said...

You look so cute! Love the dress too!

Suzy said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!! you guys are great.

Cassie & Nick said...

I'm sure you both were the spiffiest dressers at church on Sunday ;)

Stacy said...

You look so adorable.

Kendra | Our Homemade Happiness said...

I love your new dress! And Brian looks snazzy in his new suit!