Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Break!

This next week will be my first Spring Break since high school and boy am I excited!

Having worked in the schools now, I've decided that Spring Break is totally for the teachers (principals, counselors, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, etc.) and not for the students. BYU never offered a spring break, but I quickly got used to it and learned to not really care if I had one. This year though, I couldn't be looking forward to it more. I've even been counting down for the past few weeks!

To celebrate the break (and our last time to have a vacation without a little one), Brian and I are going with his dad and younger siblings to Indiana to visit their grandparents. We're also going to hit up Chicago! I love vacations and visiting new places. Pictures to come next week!

2 comments:

Mike and Crystal said...

Kyla- did you know that Chicago is only an 1 1/2 hrs away from where I live?? If it is at all possible...I know it's your spring break, but we would absolutely LOVE to meet up with you! Let me know ASAP...if you've already left, I'll call you! Yay! P.s. I totally know what you mean about counting down...I'm counting down to my 1st spring break- 3 weeks :)

Unknown said...

Spring Break is for law students too. Believe me, mine couldn't have come at a better time. I think if you had had a spring break during your masters program you would have felt it was heaven sent. (But I'm still glad you get one now!)