Sunday, March 7, 2010
Decluttering & Organizing
Two weeks ago, I attended a Relief Society activity on decluttering and organizing. I already consider myself to be a pretty organized person, but with moving to a new apartment in two months and a baby coming, I decided to sort through everything in the apartment. Boy oh boy, what a job it has been. So far, I've managed to sort through my dresser, my closet, my shoes, the hall closet, the bathroom, and the living room. While I've thrown away piles of things (which I love :) and have reorganized shelves, there's definitely a bigger mess that's piling up in the living room. It's goes back to the philosophy that things have to get messier before they get cleaner. Thank-you to my wonderful husband for putting up with the mess for awhile. It will get smaller, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sounds like your nesting instinct is kicking in! :)
Post a Comment