Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Kick!

For the past couple of weeks, I've been poking my stomach in hopes of feeling a reaction from the baby. Unfortunately, this usually resulted in nothing at all. I was a little disappointed when I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he was a little surprised I hadn't felt the baby yet.

I'm happy to now report that I finally felt the baby on Thursday night. Ever since then, she's been squirming and kicking around. I can usually only feel her if I'm sitting down though. I'm sure the day will come when I won't want to feel her kicking inside, but for now, I'm excited. Now Brian is just waiting for the day when he can feel her too.

4 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Thats the best feeling! I enjoy till the day I deliver and after I really miss it!

Bethany said...

And soon you'll even be able to see the kicking as your belly rolls around like crazy!

Ella said...

Oh yes, there will come the day when Brian will watch your stomach move as that little girl does her stretches. So fun - so very fun!

whitney johnson said...

Oh my gosh, that is so exciting! I think I'd be a little freaked out at first, but still sounds like fun :)