At the end of last week, Oklahoma was expecting lots of ice and then snow on top of that. The first time since high school, I was excited not to have school! I usually travel 60+ minutes on a good day to work. With the bad weather, it would have been so much longer!
Last night, I was fully expecting to go back to work today when I got a phone call- No school again! I knew the roads weren't totally clear, but golly, I didn't think they'd cancel again.
Brian and I just finished FHE and I decided to check the school's website just for kicks. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that school is canceled again tomorrow! I know some areas of Oklahoma City are out of power. The only thing Brian and I can figure is that my school district must be one of them.
So, once again, no school tomorrow. Hmmm... what to do? Shopping?
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man, Oklahoma has been crazy this past year. I can't believe all the snow we are getting. I'm glad you didn't have to go to school. And I must say YES to shopping!! Can anyone say CUTE MATERNITY CLOTHES?!?! Love you!
Post a Comment