I've started telling the kids I work with that I'm pregnant. After the following story, I realized I probably did this a little too early. Too late now!
(Just a side note, this is one of my kiddos that's in the severely impaired unit. Some variation of this conversation happens just about everyday :)
Girl: Do you have a baby?
Me: Yes, I do.
Girl: Where is the baby?
Me: The baby is in my stomach.
Girl: Why is the baby in there?
Me: Because the baby is growing.
Girl: Well, you need to let the baby out.
Me: The baby will come out when it wants to come out.
Girl: Why?
Me: Because the baby is too small to come out right now.
(pause while we were doing an activity that involved tossing a ball)
Girl: Can the baby play ball?
Me: No.
Girl: Why not?
Me: Because the baby is in my stomach.
Girl: You need to let the baby out.
(If I let it, the conversation would continue to go on and on and on :) She's a cutie though.
Just a side not, I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow that will tell me if the baby is a boy or a girl!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aw, how cute is she?? Kids are so dang funny and just make us smile-I love it :) And I'm so excited to find out what you are having!! You better let me know! Hope everything is going well :)
Oh that is too funny!! Can't wait to find out if you're having a baby girl or boy!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is lame to do in a comment, but better in a comment than never!!! Yaya Kyla and Brian, I am SOOO excited for you! My guess is that it will be a boy. :) Be sure to keep us (literally) posted! :) :) :)
haha funny conversation! little kids are hilarious. and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
lol..cute story! So...what are you guys having??
Post a Comment