Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian!

I got back from visiting my brother and family in Provo on Tuesday night. Brian was still busy taking finals though, and since my parents, Chyler, and I were all on the same flight, I went home with my parents until Brian could come get me. Thankfully, he finished finals on Wednesday night and drove down Thursday morning. His birthday wasn't until Friday, but we decided to surprise him with an early birthday celebration by making a chocolate chip birthday cake! Yum!

On Friday morning, I made French toast with the big white Texas toast. (I tried to convince him to use wheat bread, but much to my dismay, he requested white bread.) I also spent the morning decorating the apartment with a few birthday supplies we had.




In the afternoon, Brian and I played a few games of pool. We used to play quite a bit when we were dating, but since having Chyler, we don't get around to it very often. Lucky for Brian, he beat me twice. We'll just say I let him win ;)

At night, we went over to Brian's parent's house where his mom made him a combination of his favorite foods- beanies and weanies, chicken cordon blue, fruit salad, and some noodles and sauce. Chyler was acting up, so I wasn't able to stay for the presents and dessert, but our sister-in-law was kind enough to take a picture!


Happy 24th Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm glad you had fun birthday celebrations and visiting family in Utah! You've been busy!

I loved your honest blogging about the challenges of traveling with a baby! Isn't that the truth?