Warning! Continue reading at your own risk. Those with a weak heart should not continue. Chyler has been known to melt quite a few (mine in particular).
Chyler is such a happy little girl! If I could have picked out what I wanted in a baby, I couldn't have picked a more precious little one than I've been given. She's such a joy in my life and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for trusting me with one of His beloved daughters. She truly is my little angel.


This first video shows just how much Chyler loves her fun, goofy dad.
This second video shows Chyler rolling over. (It takes awhile, but she gets it :) From a very young age, Chyler used to roll over quite often but then suddenly stopped. Just this past week, she's picked it up again. I can't put her on her back for a second without her trying to roll over. She sure keeps me on my toes!

4 comments:
Cute! Can't wait till Saturday!
She's beautiful, I hope you had a Merry Christmas.
How sweet! She is a pretty girl!
Super cute photos!!!
Post a Comment