Monday, January 24, 2011

My Little Splurge

For the past year, I've been trying to find something to organize and hold my jewelry. I was in Maurices this past week when I found this:

It was $20 though- a little more than I wanted to spend. I went home all discouraged. I thought about trying to make something like it, but let's face it, I'm not the best sewer. A few days later, I went to Maurices website and looked at it when I noticed it was on sale for $14.90! It was still a little more than I wanted to spend, but after much debate, I decided to get it. I had some Christmas money left over and plus, I really really really wanted to organize my necklaces and earrings.

I am now the proud owner of this spiffy jewelry organizer and I couldn't be happier. Anything that makes me more organized puts a smile on my face :)

1 comment:

whitney johnson said...

oh my gosh i totally need one of those! so smart!