A little over a year ago, Brian and I purchased a bedspread from Bed, Bath, & Beyond with gift cards from our wedding. Over the next year, I started to realize the seams were coming undone and the fabric starting to pull. I definitely thought it looked worse than just normal wear and tear. So, in the midst of my dejunking our apartment this past month, I decided to call Bed, Bath, & Beyond and ask about their return policy. To my excitement, they said they want their customers to be happy and told me to bring the bedspread back in for a refund. We made a trip to Tulsa this past week and I did just that. Since the bedspread was bought with gift cards, they gave us credit. I didn't really mind because I wanted to get a new bedspread anyways.
Here's a picture or our new comforter!

Now the task is to make new decorative pillow and tie in the colors around the room. Lucky for me, our bedroom was the room I've done the least with (probably because nobody ever sees it), so I don't have too much to change.
2 comments:
Love the colors!
Cute! Can't wait to see the pillows you make and the final project :)
Post a Comment