Thursday, July 14, 2011

Announcement!



Chyler has an important announcement to make!



She's going to be a big sister!

That's right! I'm pregnant again. I'll be 19 weeks (just over 4 months) tomorrow, so we figured it's about time to start telling people.



For proof, here I am at 17 weeks
To add to the excitement, this week we found out we're having a boy! Now we'll have one of each! Our little baby will join us around December 8th!

10 comments:

Ella said...

She's so cute Kyla! I love all the pictures. Do we get to meet her in person at the reunion? And congrats - excited about your announcement!

Julie said...

Congratulations Kyla! What wonderful news! And a boy too! I am so happy for you!

Bethany said...

Congratulations!!

The Mylers said...

YAY! You are such a gorgeous pregnant lady. Such exciting news. Good luck and I hope it goes well.
There is no way I can possibly catch up now-a week late w/ my wedding, a month later with child #1... child #2 will be a year or two late.
You are amazing. So happy for you!

Bryce and Kathleen said...

how exciting! congrats! and a little boy. how perfect! hope everything is going well!

May Family said...

Congrats! That is super exciting news. I bet Chyler will make a great big sister. Man, I bet life has been super crazy lately with working and probably dealing with some morning sickness as well.

Dawn said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and a little boy will be so fun too.

Aubrey said...

Congratulations. All I can say is you are going to be busy! But knowing how amazing you are you will probably make it look easy. Yay for a boy, it's fun having one of each.

Suzy said...

what great news! Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! I am still hoping to see you in August if you're up for it!