Thursday, August 18, 2011

Together Again

Brian, Chyler, and I are finally living under 1 roof again! After the Lewis reunion, I took a few days to do laundry and pack up our stuff in Bartlesville before I made the 2 1/2 hour drive to Oklahoma City.

In the past week and a half, I've been spending lots of time organizing and cleaning the apartment and just getting caught up on things. Despite the business of our schedules though, we've managed to squeeze in some play time. Brian starts classes again tomorrow so we've tried to make the most of our time.

I haven't taken a family picture since we've been back together, but here are some of Chyler and what she's been up to.


Watching a signing video

Getting used to shoes

Being adorable :)

2 comments:

Brittany Lewis said...

I'm so glad you are all back together again! Connor & I were away from Aaron for 1 week and I can't imagine going through that again and again. Good luck with adjusting to your new home!

Megan Lewis said...

yea! It'll be nice to be your own little family again. Also, I forgot to ask for the other post...what the heck are chiggers?