I made it! The long 18 hour drive through Provo Canyon, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, and Oklahoma is finished. I actually got here last week, but spending time with my husband, job interviewing, spending the weekend with my parents, and organizing our apartment hasn't given me much time to post.
I have to say I haven't missed Oklahoma's sweltering heat at all. Thankfully, when I start a job, I'll be gone for most of the day. Speaking of jobs, I had three job interviews last week and was offered all of them. Nothing is solidified yet, but I think I'm going to accept the one in OKC. I should know more in the next few days!
Brian and I attended our new ward this past Sunday. Brian was called to be the executive secretary for the ward and mine is still hush hush until next week. They sure didn't waste any time! When I was meeting with a member of the bishopric, he said they had my calling for awhile, but were just waiting for me to show up.
Our apartment still isn't 100% organized, but it's getting close. Brian and I just wanted to say thank-you to my parents for all the furniture and accessories they gave us and thank-you to Brian's family for helping us unload everything. Then van was packed full!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! Congrats on the job front! That is totally awesome!!! And about your calling....lol...Congrats! My mom (hush hush) told me about it a few weeks ago! You will have so much fun! I was just released from that calling and I miss it! Let me know if you need some ideas (that was the hardest part) and I can tell you some of the things we did! Have fun!
Post a Comment