Pictures from our picnic!

On Sunday, we drove home for church just in time for the colder weather to arrive :( Like most of the country, we got hammered with snow. On Monday night/Tuesday morning, Stillwater got 8 inches! In other states, that might not be a big deal, but it is in Oklahoma. They just don't have the resources to plow all the streets. Almost everything was closed on Tuesday, including schools, businesses, and even the U.S. postal service. Our governor put Oklahoma in a state of emergency. Thankfully, I don't think conditions were as bad as they have been in previous storms and they're getting better all the time. Even though we got another 1-2 inches on Friday, the snow has melted a lot. Not a day too soon though. We're predicted to get another 6-12 inches this week :(
Here's a picture outside our front door

2 comments:
That almost looks as bad as VT. I hope you haven't been getting the below zero temperatures as well.
I just love Chyler, she is adorable!
I just love the photos of her in her carseat!! I'm so burned out with the snow. This is the most snow I've ever dealt with, and I've lived in Russia!!!
Post a Comment