To start the day, Brian bought me and Chyler flowers (always a good way to start)! Brian knows I love Gerbera daisies so he bought me 3, one for each year I've been his Valentine. He bought a beautiful carnation for Chyler. She loved it, but between trying to eat it and the stem breaking, I think it lasted 5 minutes.
Chyler got her hands on one of them
Brian had 2 Valentines this year
That evening, we went out to eat. We didn't want to ask anyone to watch Chyler in case they were celebrating Valentine's Day early as well, so we took her with us. She's always an angel when we got out and this time was no different. The waitresses and waitors all commented on how beautiful she was. And of course she gave them her million dollar smile. (Sorry, no pictures! I brought my camera to the restaurant, but forgot to get it out.)
After dinner, we came home, put Chyler to bed, and watched "Beauty and the Beast." Unfortunately, the week caught up with us and we were both dead tired about half way through the movie. We went to bed at 9:30 pm.
Looking back, it wasn't just like our 1st Valentine's Day, but still just as special.


3 comments:
That second picture of Chyler and Brian cracked me up, her face seems to be saying, "hey where are my other flowers pops?"
Glad it was a fun day for you guys!
Fun! I love Beauty and the Beast!
How did I miss all of this? So glad you had a great v-day. My dad used to buy his daughers flowers on v-day. It always made me feel so special. I think it is great that Brian is doing that too!
Post a Comment