Friday, February 11, 2011

Staying In

As predicted, another storm hit us Tuesday night. We got another 7 inches! Brrr!! It's been in the negatives here. In my opinion, that's just not right. Thankfully, no ice was involved this time and it's melting quickly.

Here are some pictures of Chyler tolerating being bundled up...
just so Mom can get some cute pictures. (Notice she's not smiling)









To keep warm, I've stayed inside, put on my thermals, and worked on some Valentine crafts. I found this one at http://www.noodle-head.com/2011/01/valentine-window-garland.html. Pretty cutesy, but cheap!


I'm also working on this one I found at http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/2010/01/white-burlap-heart-door-decor-with.html. I haven't quite finished this one, but I'm excited to see how it turns out!

3 comments:

Ella said...

Cute and impressive valentine's decorations, but nothing can really compete with Chyler's cuteness, especially all bundled up for the cold. Her sweet little face is just too precious!

Brittany Lewis said...

way cute decorations, kyla! you're making me want to be crafty...

Debbie said...

Love the snowsuit!

Aren't crafts fun? I have some light brown burlap sitting around. I wonder how it would look in that heart wreath. I'm anxious to see how it turns out. The pom pom idea is cute!