Speaking of checking on Chyler, Brian and I can't help ourselves but go look at her every night before we got to bed. A few times, we've been surprised to find her with her little tushy in the air. When this happens, I've hurried to get my camera to capture it, but by the time I get back to her she's changed positions. That is until last night. I finally got it! This picture is just too cute not to post. Of course, she might differ when she's a teenager, but that's ok :)
Friday, February 25, 2011
Too Cute Not to Post
Experts tell you to put your baby asleep on their backs to reduce the chance of SIDS. I've been doing this with Chyler since the day I brought her home from the hospital. However, ever since Chyler has learned to roll over, she's decided the tummy is a much more comfortable position to sleep. (Thankfully, experts also say that if a chid is capable of rolling over then the risk or SIDS is gone, or at least rare.) Every time I check on her, whether she's napping or sleeping, she's ALWAYS on her tummy. What a little rebel this one is :)
Speaking of checking on Chyler, Brian and I can't help ourselves but go look at her every night before we got to bed. A few times, we've been surprised to find her with her little tushy in the air. When this happens, I've hurried to get my camera to capture it, but by the time I get back to her she's changed positions. That is until last night. I finally got it! This picture is just too cute not to post. Of course, she might differ when she's a teenager, but that's ok :)
Speaking of checking on Chyler, Brian and I can't help ourselves but go look at her every night before we got to bed. A few times, we've been surprised to find her with her little tushy in the air. When this happens, I've hurried to get my camera to capture it, but by the time I get back to her she's changed positions. That is until last night. I finally got it! This picture is just too cute not to post. Of course, she might differ when she's a teenager, but that's ok :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I agree - adorable :)
lol, how cute. My little brother slept like that until he was about 7 :)
Love it! Most of my kids preferred sleeping on their tummies too!
haha! don't think i could ever sleep like that but good for her! :)
That is too cute. And if it makes you feel any better both of my kids flipped to their tummies as soon as they could.
That is great!! She is so sweet. It is such a tender moment to watch your child sleeping.
Post a Comment