It's been two years since Brian and I were married!

Our anniversary was on June 20, but since Brian and I only see each other on the weekends right now, we celebrated on the 11th. To even the responsibility, Brian and I take turns planning our anniversaries every year. I plan the odd years and he plans the even ones. Since I planned our anniversary last year, it was Brian's turn this year. To start the date, Brian planned for us both to get massages! Neither of us had one before and we wanted to do something fun and unique. (I have to say it was fun to do it once, but I wouldn't make a point of going on a regular basis.) We then went out to eat for dinner, went on a walk around the park like old times, and enjoyed some delicious frozen yogurt together. A big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Lewis who watched Chyler so we could celebrate. We love the little girl, but it was nice to have some time to ourselves.

Here's to year number 3! Love you!

1 comment:
Yea for happy celebrations!
Post a Comment