
I recently banned Brian from wearing his favorite orange tie (he's an OSU fan) due to a stain. To make up for it, for Father's Day we bought him 2 new ties, one of which was orange. We also compiled a CD with different versions of Come Thou Fount. It was a special song in Brian's mission and holds a special place in his heart.
5 Things I Love about Brian Being a Dad
1) He can make Chyler giggle better than anybody else
2) He's always willing to watch Chyler so I can get things done.
3) He thinks about and plans for her future
4) He values and supports me in being a stay-at-home mom
5) The hours he got up with Chyler in those first few months during the night so I could sleep
I also wanted to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day as well. We didn't really get to celebrate with him because he's on a Book of Mormon tour with my mom getting ready to pick up my brother from his mission.

5 Things I Love about My Dad
1) He taught me the importance of education and encouraged me in my ambitions.
2) He loves my mom and buys her flowers on a regular basis.
3) He's smart with money and taught me the value of it.
4) He's the hardest worker I know.
5) He values family and loves getting on the floor to play with Chyler.
There's so much more I could say about these two men. I sure love them and am so grateful they're apart of my life.

3 comments:
I've missed your updates. Glad you are all doing well. Great Fathers Day and Mother Day posts. You do look like your Mom. We will miss your sweet family, but it's fun to see you at the ward when you visit :-)
Very thoughtful and sweet!
The post on Brain was nice, nice because you realize you have a great guy there.
I thought the post on 5 things I love about my Dad, very special and your Dad is very special. I know because I’m his Mom and I always knew he was a “Diamond in the rough”,would always do the right thing and would take care of us when we get old.
Post a Comment