Usually I'm pretty good about blogging every week. However, with the recent move, not having Brian around on weekdays, working 20 hrs/week, and so much more, my life has been throwin in a whirlwind.
I've started getting used to things though and I promise to re-enter the blogging world soon. Posts coming within a few days!!
Until then, here's a picture of the cutest little girl to keep you satisfied :)
Brian and I have been married for over 3 wonderful years! In this short period of time, our lives have had some exciting changes. We became parents to our to our beautiful daughter, Chyler, and our handsome son, Jackson. They both bring so much joy into our lives and we thank God daily they're ours. We just bought a house and are currently living in Yukon, OK! Brian recently graduated with a master's degree in Accounting and works as a credit analyst. Kyla is a speech-language pathologist, but is taking a break to be a stay-at-home mom.
2 comments:
She is turning into a little toddler!
Do you still have to drive as far to work?! I hope not! Chyler has the cutest face ever. I bet she is doing so many fun things these days.
Post a Comment