Tuesday was my 26th birthday! Geez, where does time go? I'm older than a quarter of a century! I still feel young at heart though. It's funny how even though the years pass, I still feel like I just graduated from high school, just graduated from college, just got married, and just had a baby. Maybe my timing is a little off :)
Anyway, I had a great birthday and was lucky to be surrounded by those who love me. It started off on Monday when Brian came home from work to surprise me with these beauties:
Tuesday morning was pretty normal. Brian headed off to work bright and early while I caught a few more ZZZs until Chyler woke up. The rest of the morning and afternoon were filled with exercising, laundry, and running a few errands around town. About 3 in the afternoon though, the party began! My parents arranged to attend the Oklahoma City LDS Temple that day so they could celebrate with us afterwards. When they were done, they came to my apartment and took Chyler and I to a delicious Mexican restaurant where Brian met us. (Mexican food is my favorite!)
After we ate, we came back to our apartment for cake, ice cream, and presents! My thoughtful husband may not be the most creative or artistic when it comes to cake decorating, but you can't say he didn't try :)
Getting ready to blow out my candles!
Chyler waiting patiently for some cake and ice cream
As for my presents, I was surprised with money, the movie Tangled, mint chocolates, a crock pot cookbook, lotion, hand sanitizer, and more candy. To top it off, all of my siblings called to wish me a Happy Birthday. I know lots of thought and effort was put into my birthday by my parents and loving husband. Thank-you so much!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday!! So glad it was a good one. I'm also glad Brian made you a cake. Scott knows that he is responsible for making my cake every year and so far he's done great.
Post a Comment