Lindsey H was home for a few weeks before she headed back out to Provo. Whenever she's in town, our old posse group always finds time to get together. Attendance seems to be getting smaller every year, but we still enjoy our get togethers when we can.
Brian, Chyler, Me, Lindsey, Kerri, & Jared
Lindsey R was driving from Arizona to the east coast for her last year of law school! Lindsey drove right through Oklahoma City and was able to meet us at our apartment for dinner, meet Chyler for the first time, and catch up for a few hours. She was driving all by herself, but I'm grateful to hear that she made it safely.
Lindsey & Me

2 comments:
Wahoo! It was so fun seeing you! I may have to travel that way again after I graduate. Just don't have any tornadoes okay?
I love it when friends visit! Glad you had a great time.
Post a Comment