Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Grandma Baby

When I married into the Tree family, I quickly learned how much they love to tell stories. One of their many stories is how each of the Tree children attracted a different type of person when when they were a baby. For example, when they'd take Brian's brother, Jacob, to the store, he attracted grandpas. At first, I thought it was a little exagerated. But, now after having a baby of my own and having paid attention to who comments on how cute Chyler is and who asks questions about her, I've learned that it's not. I've also come to learn that Chyler is definitely a grandmother baby. It seems like no matter where I go, grandmothers are always asking about her. Who can blame them though. She's just so cute!


3 comments:

Suzy said...

She IS adorable. Great picture.

Meghan said...

She's so cute! I love the headband. Look at that smile!

Rachel said...

Oh, Kyla, she is absolutely beautiful!