Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miracle Worker

When I had Chyler, my sister gave me some gripe water called "Colic Calm." I didn't know then how much of a lifesaver it would be.

The past few days, Chyler has had some tummy problems and been particularly fussy. If it weren't for Colic Calm, I'd be a very frustrated mommy. All I do is give Chyler half a dose of Colic Calm and instantly (no joke!) Chyler is a happy, smiling baby. It's a miracle worker! Check out the video:

Colic Calm is great tasting, all natural, and fast acting. It is pretty black though, so your baby will have a black tongue and some black bowel movements. That's the worst of it though.

I'd recommend this for all moms, even more than the temporal artery thermometer.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I've heard of it but never tried it (even though I really could have used it with both kids), I always used Mylicon. Which works well enough, but I could have used something stronger. I will keep it mind for future use.

Megan Lewis said...

I know we really like it too! It's true, you can for sure tell that they are cousins!