Little did I know, but this big gap has blessed my life a lot lately! Once the second wave of kids came in his family, Brian did his fair share of changing diapers, baby-sitting, bottle-feeding, and much more. Since I only had one younger sibling, I missed out on this "opportunity." I did pick up a few things when my nephew, Braden, was born four years ago, but overall, I was definitely not all-knowledgeable when it came to babies!
Brian's knowledge from his previous experiences has been put into great use since little Chyler arrived. He helps out so much and I really appreciate all his hard work.
- Every night, he puts Chyler to sleep.
- When he gets home from classes at night, he takes her so I can have a break.
- If Chyler won't go back to sleep after I feed her during the night, Brian will get up and stay with her so I can get some rest.
- He doesn't complain when dinner isn't ready when he gets home because Chyler has been fussy.
- Before his classes started, he used to take Chyler over to his parents house so I could catch up on sleep, needed housework, or whatever I wanted.
- He'll watch her so I can do some much needed exercise!
The list goes on and one! I love you sweetheart!
Chyler's onsie says "my daddy loves me" and he does.

3 comments:
YAY!! Brian IS awesome!! I love you both!! Hope you guys are doing great! All the pics and videos are soooooo stinkin adorable! Can't wait to see her in Dec!!! Take care and get some rest :)
Aw, way to go, Brian! Also, super cute daddy-daughter photo!
Yay for super good dads and supportive husbands. I know I would be a wreck if it weren't for my supportive, encouraging husband. I love those pictures of Chyler.
Post a Comment