Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sears Photo Shoot

Last weekend, Brian, Chyler, and I went to visit my parents. While we were there, we took Chyler to a free photo shoot at Sears. Beforehand, I worried if Chyler would cooperate, but the pictures turned out great! I can't wait till my pictures arrive! I always enjoyed looking at studio pictures my mom had taken us to. One day, I hope Chyler does too!

I just copied these pictures off of Sears' website, so ignore the "Sears Portrait Stuido" label.














I saved the best for last!

3 comments:

Bryce and Kathleen said...

she is so cute! i'm sad we missed you guys. we went down to houston last weekend! but definitely let me know when you're in town again. i've got to meet your adorable little girl! :)

Unknown said...

Oh what a cutie she is! I can definitely see you and Brian in her.

Ella said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!