Love seat with a cute little model
The new couch!
I tried to get Chyler to pose on the couch, but this was the best I
could get. (Despite the sadness in her eyes, I have to say she has
mastered the sad face, pouty lip and all.)
The new dresser
We love our furniture, but unfortunately for us that's all the excitement our day included. Well, that, packing, and driving 3 hours to my parent's house to leave on our vacation the next day (post coming soon). I think this may have been the first year I didn't even see any fireworks. Lame-o!
Despite our lack of celebration, I am proud to be a citizen of the United States. (In fact, I just turned in my voting registration application so I can vote in our new district.) On the 4th, Brian told me the story behind the national anthem, The Star Spangled Banner. If you haven't heard it and have about 10 minutes, take a look. It's pretty inspiring and makes me think twice when I hear the national anthem.

1 comment:
I love your new couches!!! And Jackson is a adorable little model!
Post a Comment