I decided it would be fun to take the kids to the OKC Temple grounds sometime. We live about 20 minutes away and I was waiting for a reason we might be in the area as a family. Well, last week we had to take Brian's car into the dealership and we drove right by it. Perfect. We had fun playing with the fountain (that Chyler was a little terrified of for some reason), climb on the steps by the fountain, and walk around. I just happened to remember my camera, so we took a few pictures as well.
Baby J at the fountain
Chyler & I
Brian and Jackson
My attempt at being creative
Can you see Chyler?
I thought copying an idea I saw on Pinterest of
writing "I'm going there some day" on it
1 comment:
Yes--so cute to have the temple picture in Chyler's room with, "I'm going there someday"! Love it!
Post a Comment