Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Family Night Out

A few weeks ago, Brian was able to get discounted tickets to a Red Hawks baseball game (OKC's team). Since kids 2 and younger were free, we decided to make a family night of it!

With the tickets came 2 free combo meals to Taco Bell, so we headed there first. We then drove to Bricktown for the game. We had a difficult time finding parking (because we're cheap and don't want to pay), but finally found a spot about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the stadium.

We only stayed till the 6 inning because of the kids' bedtime, but it was fun while it lasted. Chyler enjoyed watching the ball, the players run, and of course, the mascot dance around. At one point, she looked me at and said "grass." I think she figured she'd have more fun down there than up in the stands! I guess I don't blame her.

We've enjoyed living near the city and the little bonuses that's come with it. We hope there's many more!

2 Awfully Good Looking Kids
Sporting our New Hats:






No comments: